“Dear Children, let us not love with words or tongue but with action and in truth.” 1 John 3:18
Parents make the difference at Crescent City Christian School!
The Parent-Teacher Organization is a service organization made up of parent volunteers dedicated to supporting the students, families, staff, and faculty of Crescent City Christian School.
Some of the PTO volunteer committees include: Hospitality, Spiritual Emphasis, Fundraisers, Craft Fairs, Mother-Son Event, Father-Daughter Dance, Teacher Treats, Uniform Resale and Grade Level room parents.
Volunteering with the PTO is a great way to quickly become immersed in our school community, meet other parents and serve.
If you are interested in volunteering, contact a PTO team member or join us for our monthly meetings held every second Tuesday of the month at 6:30 pm. Childcare is provided.
- Projects around the school
- Ricky Rigsby: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parent/student relation events
- Cindy Johnson – email@example.com
PTO Parent Recruitment
- Parent recruitment for the PTO
- Ryan Pierce – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deanna Pierce – email@example.com
Fundraising – Blue & Gold Gala Committee
- General raising of funds
- Angela Daliet – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fields, taking gate, transportation, concession stand
- Shaun Dumas – email@example.com
- Hall monitors, lunchroom, office aids, copy moms
- Dawn Storms – firstname.lastname@example.org