Celebration School of Fine Arts Policies
Scroll down to view/download PDF version of the policies and application.
Below you will find some helpful information in regards to the Celebration School of Fine Arts program. After
receiving your application, we will get in touch with you to update you accordingly before things get started.
- The fall semester will take place Sept-Dec. and the spring semester occurs Jan-May. The summer is June-Aug.
- It offers private lessons (one on one/30 min) once a week at Crescent City Christian School 4828 Utica St.
Metairie, La. 70006. 45 min, 1hr, and group lessons may be available.
- See application for fees and tuition options.
- For best results, it is recommended that students commit to the program for at least 1 semester. If you decide
to discontinue at any time, at least 2 weeks notice to Dwight Fitch Jr. is required.
- Private lesson time subject to change based on teacher availability.
- It will plan to offer scholarships to those who eventually do well and stand out.
- Student recital performances will be scheduled and announced.
- You must abide by and sign the program policies.
- Tuition is paid monthly in advance and due by the 5th of the month.
- Tuition not paid by the 5th of the month will be considered late and will require a $5 late-payment fee
- Tuition should be made payable to CCCS in the form of cash, check, or money order. When paying by check,
please write “School of Fine Arts” in the memo section.
- All payments should be mailed to: Crescent City Christian School 4828 Utica St. Metairie, LA 70006.
Payments may also be made at the CCCS front office during normal business hours: Monday – Friday, 7:30 am –
3:30 pm. Teachers will not be accepting payments. Tuition payments made for the month are non-refundable.
- Parents/Students must notify the teacher directly about the need to be absent by the day before or by the early
the morning of the day of a scheduled lesson, if not sooner.
- In the event that the instructor misses a lesson, that lesson will be rescheduled for another agreed upon time. If
rescheduling isn’t possible, you will be credited the cost of the missed lesson.
- There are no guaranteed make-up lessons for lessons missed by the student for any reason. Lessons may be
made up at the instructor’s discretion if possible and deemed best but without guarantee. However, the full monthly
tuition is still required. Therefore, it is imperative that lesson appointments be kept as scheduled.
- Our group guitar and group piano class lessons (non-private) through Crescent City Christian School (CCCS)
will follow the CCCS calendar and schedule. The full monthly tuition is required when classes do not meet due to
school holidays or special testing days.
- The full monthly tuition is required during the following holidays when the School of Fine Arts is closed and
lessons are not given: the weeks of Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Mardi Gras, and Easter.
Fine Arts Director
Celebration Church Worship Leader