Crescent City Christian School 2023 Summer Camp offers a fun and safe environment for your kids. Check out the two Summer Camp options listed below.
Camps are conveniently located in Metairie at 4828 Utica Street. Registration is now open! For more information please call (504) 885-4700.
SUMMER CAMP / May 30 – July 28
Crescent City Christian School 2023 Summer Camp offers a fun and safe environment for your kids. Activities include weekly field trips, arts and crafts, waterslide, swimming in an Olympic size indoor pool, hands-on Stem sessions, Lego club, cooking lessons, and much more. Before & aftercare, are included. Camp runs May 30 – July 28, Monday through Friday 6 AM-6 PM. Don’t miss our NewOrleansMom special promo … WAIVED REGISTRATION FEE through January 31.
Crescent City Christian is conveniently located in Metairie at 4828 Utica Street. CCCS takes the health and safety of every child very seriously, as we get closer to the start of camp, we will assess the CDC guidelines and other cleaning procedures ensuring that our school campus is kept clean. Registration is now open; spaces are limited.
Camp Ages: 3-14 (must turn 4 by 9/2023 & potty-trained required.
Days and times: Monday – Friday 6 AM – 6 PM; Summer camp is on a week-by-week basis.
Camp Cost: $185 per week. Multi-child and other discounts are available (WAIVED REGISTRATION FEE EXPIRES 1/31/23)
Lessons will take place Monday – Thursday in the CCCS Auditorium from 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Beginner lessons on Piano-Guitar-Bass-Drums (at location) (PreK-12th Grade)
- Trumpet, trombone, tuba, saxophone, clarinet, flute, and percussion – (3rd-12th Grade)
- Must have own instrument for at-home practice.
Summer Music Lessons: 1-on-1 music lessons on Monday and Wednesday. Lessons are once a week. Each lesson will have a video performance sent to the parent/guardian.
Starter Group Lessons: Mr. Jimmy Brinkman, CCCS Band Director, works with beginner students and invites experienced students to help out to work on next year’s music. Summer Music camp is OPTIONAL for everyone. It is FREE for Students enrolled into the 2023-24 Pioneer Band Program.
Private Lessons (Mondays and Wednesdays 9:00 AM- 12:00 PM )
- $30 – 25 minute private lesson (weekly)
- Starter Group Lessons (Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00 AM- 12:00 PM)
- Session 1 (June 5 – 27th) $100 for 4 weeks – 8 total lessons
- Session 2 (July 10 – 21st) $50 for 2 weeks – 4 total lessons
- $15 – Individual Group lesson
Group lessons are 3-hour long jam sessions working on music as an ensemble.
Payment options – Venmo, cash, check.
SIGN UP – Interested? Text (985)-373-8901 or email email@example.com with the following:
1) Parent Name 2) Student Name 3) Age of Student 4) Instrument 5) Rental – *optional 6) Past Experience – Beginner or Advanced
*Let me know if you need to rent an instrument for at-home practice for more information.
STRING CAMP & FESTIVAL / June 5 – 16
Discover the world through music at this year’s Crescent City String Camp. The Crescent City String Camp and Festival is a summer music program offering students of all ages and skill levels the unique opportunity of spending two weeks immersed in string music education and performance.v
- When: June 5-16 (Early Registration Deadline: 3/31/23)
- Camp Times: 6:00 AM-6:00 PM Twinkle Camp: 10am-12pm // Krewe of Strings Camp 10am-4pm// Young Artist Program: 12pm-4pm.
- Before and After Care Times: Before Care: 8AM-10AM ($50 per week) // After Care: 4-6PM ($50 per week ) // If a student needs both ($100 per week)
- For students who need Before/After Care occasionally: You may pay per week or a drop-in fee. The drop-in fee is $15.00 for Before Care (8-10AM) and $15.00 for After care (4-6PM).
- If there is a student who wants to attend both Twinkle Camp and the Crescent City Summer Camp, they would pay the Twinkle Camp tuition ( for 10AM -12 PM) but would also pay a reduced Summer Camp tuition of $125 per week (instead of $185) for the two weeks they are in Twinkle Camp. Before and aftercare would be complimentary for a student in this case.
- Cost: Twinkle Camp Early Bird Special $275 ($325), Krewe of Strings Early Bird Special $375 ($475), Young Artist Early Bird Special $375 ($475) *multi-child discount available; Refer a friend and receive $50 off your camp tuition.
For more information, or to sign up, call 504-885-4700 or visit crescentcitystringfestival.com
- Co-ed Volleyball – $125.00
May 30-June 2nd 8AM -1PM
Campers will develop and improve the basic skills for volleyball (passing, serving, hitting and setting). Drills, games, and scrimmages will lead up to the age group mini tournament at the end of the week. This camp is for 2nd through 5th grade. Please bring your lunch.
- Coed Volleyball – $175.00
June 12-June 16 8AM -1PM
Campers will develop and improve the basic skills for volleyball (passing, serving, hitting and setting). Drills, games, and scrimmages will lead up to the age group mini tournament at the end of the week. Campers will receive a free t-shirt. This camp is for 7th-11th graders. Please bring your own lunch
- Co-ed Basketball – $225.00
Junes 29-July 1st 9AM -12PM
Campers will learn basic basketball skills such as dribbling, shooting, and passing. The players will learn some basic plays and go over drills. There will be lots of scrimmaging, conditioning, and training. This camp is for 2nd through 5th grade. Please bring your own lunch.
- Co-ed Basketball -$225.00
June 29-July 1st 12:30 – 3PM.
Campers will help refine skills, agility, game concepts, they will be shooting drills, team play as well as daily competitions. We will have a special guest come the last day of camp. This is for grades 6th through 8th. Campers will receive a free t-shirt.
- Co-ed Soccer
June 19-June 23rd 8AM-1PM
Campers will be learning all about the fundamental skills about soccer for an entire week. Each day we are going to work on different drills to help with dribbling, passing and shooting skills. Campers will receive a t-shirt. Please bring your own lunch.
June 5-June 9th 9AM -1PM
Campers will experience the pro-football testing. They will be conditioning, dynamic stretching, upper body and lower body workout routine. At the end of the day they will be tested on combined skills challenge (40 yard dash, 3 cone l-drill, shuttle test, the broad jump, the vertical jump). The last day of camp they will participate in a flag football competition. Campers will receive a t-shirt. This is for ages 7-14. Please bring your own lunch
For more information or to register please call (504) 885-4700